Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back from the market....


Well to all my new friends from the market thank you for stopping by and saying hello. As you can see the shop is a mess. Next project is going to be cleaning up from getting ready for yesterdays market. I have some new pictures that I will be posting soon so please come back and take a look. There are a couple of builds on the bench that are pretty over the top, the one in the picture is a six string suitcase resonator... more to follow. Also I am waiting on Keni Lee's newest instructional DVD Keni tells me I should have it any day. Thanks again for stopping by please leave a comment or shoot me an email to say hello. If I don't talk to you before then maybe I'll see you at the market on the 14th. Take care - Jim

If this is your first time on the blog don't forget to check out some of the video on the older posts. Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment