Sunday, April 5, 2009

Good Bye No 8


So after a lot of work, in my hands I hold No 8. I have to tell you it's hard to let go of this one. But I made it for a new friend who is going to help me refine the sound of my guitars. Hopefully, soon I will have more information on that. Here is the final shot that Angel took before I went off to Postnet and shipped this little bad boy to his new home. What a fun guitar to make and play. I am dialing in some basic design parameters that I use on my CBG's. Now I am looking forward to the next build, I really want to hear how it sounds. If I can create consistency, than I hope to be able to control the sound within the scope of the instrument and the materials used for construction, and work with the player to provide that sound they are looking for in their quest for their own mojo. More about that in the future.. For now it's back in the shop.......

No comments:

Post a Comment